We address our clients’ most difficult manufacturing and operational challenges by applying our bold thinking, industry insights, end-to-end services and global capability.
Established in 1980, EPCM is a global engineering, procurement and construction management firm.
We deliver single-source, life-cycle solutions that help clients gain and maintain a competitive advantage in their industries.
Years in global
in service globally
We are where you are
Tecnologias COBRA, Chile
Serving Australia, North America
South America, EU, Eastern Europe,
Middle East, Africa, Asia
They were able to customize their package to give us the true value engineering that we needed. This deviated from the more typical engineering firms that asked us to check a bunch of boxes. EPCM listened to us better.North American Specialty Paint Manufacturer, Technical Manager
We are searching for innovative and driven people to make a difference.
- Modernizing obsolete control systems with minimal downtimeIndustrial operations around the globe often face substantial challenges with equipment and processes that rely on obsolete control systems. Because this equipment is typically critical to operations, it can’t incur significant downtime or be easily replaced.
- Cathode edge strips: Minor decision. Major implications.Decisions made at the design and supply stage of a project can have far-reaching consequences down the line. When it comes to cathode design, edge strips are a small but critical consideration that’s often overlooked upfront – but ends up having a major impact on safety, cost, productivity, and the environment.
News & Events
- New Manager of COBRA Engineering & AutomationCOBRA Engineering and Automation new Manager, Mario Portilla
- Codelco awards EPCM Group 2nd tankhouse automation maintenance April 6, 2022
- Workplace Safety North appoints EPCM’s Eric Haapamaki to its board of directorsJANUARY 17, 2022