We address our clients’ most difficult manufacturing and operational challenges by applying our bold thinking, industry insights, end-to-end services and global capability.
Established in 1980, EPCM is a global engineering, procurement and construction management firm.
We deliver single-source, life-cycle solutions that help clients gain and maintain a competitive advantage in their industries.
Years in global
in service globally
We are where you are
Tecnologias COBRA, Chile
Serving Australia, North America
South America, EU, Eastern Europe,
Middle East, Africa, Asia and India
They were able to customize their package to give us the true value engineering that we needed. This deviated from the more typical engineering firms that asked us to check a bunch of boxes. EPCM listened to us better.North American Specialty Paint Manufacturer, Technical Manager
We are searching for innovative and driven people to make a difference.
- Robotic Saw Sampling System: EPCM’s Innovative SolutionThe Robotic Saw Sampling System’s will increase our clients safety, quality and productivity. The system is capable of performing repetitive tasks with speed and precision. This dynamic capability substantially increases overall productivity, empowering clients to streamline operations, reduce downtime, and maximize output.
- Charging ahead: driving low carbon nickel solutions for the electric transportation revolutionAs concerns about environmental issues escalate, the global race is on to shift to greener, more sustainable economies. With electrification of transportation as a vital tool to combat these issues, the need for metals to be mined and processed using a clean, low carbon approach is critical.
News & Events
- New EPCM manufacturing facility in Ahmedabad marks a major investment in IndiaIndustrial operations around the globe often face substantial challenges with equipment and processes that rely on obsolete control systems. Because this equipment is typically critical to operations, it can’t incur significant downtime or be easily replaced.
- COBRA: Celebrating 25 years of innovation and client success Industrial operations around the globe often face substantial challenges with equipment and processes that rely on obsolete control systems. Because this equipment is typically critical to operations, it can’t incur significant downtime or be easily replaced.
- New Manager of COBRA Engineering & AutomationCOBRA Engineering and Automation new Manager, Mario Portilla