- Modernizing obsolete control systems with minimal downtimeIndustrial operations around the globe often face substantial challenges with equipment and processes that rely on obsolete control systems. Because this equipment is typically critical to operations, it can’t incur significant downtime or be easily replaced.
- Cathode edge strips: Minor decision. Major implications.Decisions made at the design and supply stage of a project can have far-reaching consequences down the line. When it comes to cathode design, edge strips are a small but critical consideration that’s often overlooked upfront – but ends up having a major impact on safety, cost, productivity, and the environment.
News & Events
- New Manager of COBRA Engineering & AutomationCOBRA Engineering and Automation new Manager, Mario Portilla
- Codelco awards EPCM Group 2nd tankhouse automation maintenance April 6, 2022
- Workplace Safety North appoints EPCM’s Eric Haapamaki to its board of directorsJANUARY 17, 2022
- Introducing Kirk Grantham PE, EPCM Engineering US National Sales ManagerOCTOBER 13, 2021
EPCM offerings and capabilities across industries.