- Revolutionizing a Chilean copper mine with high-tech heap leaching solutionsChile is home to the world’s largest supply of copper, but the process of extracting it can be time-consuming and dangerous for workers – a challenge EPCM tackled with high-tech solutions at one major mine. The key to success was re-visioning how the mine handles a process called “heap leaching irrigation.”
- Safety and efficiency equal success in the Fourth Industrial Revolution“Industry 4.0” refers to combining the automation of traditional manufacturing and industrial practices with the power of leading-edge communications technology, the Internet, artificial intelligence, and machine learning. For the team here at EPCM, Industry 4.0 is much more than a buzzword; it denotes real, positive change for companies and their employees.
News & Events
- World’s largest copper mine contracts Tecnologías COBRA to perform expert factory serviceAUGUST 11, 2021
- Introducing Eric Haapamaki, VP Business & Product DevelopmentJULY 30, 2021
- COBRA’s new Business Development Manager dedicated to helping customers achieve greater resultsJULY 14, 2021
- COBRA wins two awards for safety and sustainability from Codelco and BHPJULY 7, 2021
EPCM offerings and capabilities across industries.