June 24, 2021
Established in 1980, the EPCM Group is a global engineering, procurement and construction management firm. At EPCM, we address our clients’ most difficult manufacturing and operational challenges by applying our bold thinking, industry insights, end-to-end services and global capability.
With offices in North America, South America, and Europe, our team of over 450 employees delivers comprehensive solutions worldwide through our engineering, automation and service and supply divisions.
EPCM is seeking an experienced Sales Manager (US) to build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing business relationships. This position plays a major role in the acquisition of new clients and proposal submissions as one of the companies’ main points of contact for potential customers.
The ideal candidate, who will thrive in this role, will possess the following qualities:
- Great business sense
- A strong working knowledge of marketing principles
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive attitude
- Negotiation skills
- Plenty of initiative
Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings to promote the EPCM Technology Group of Companies
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities
- Calling and connecting via social platforms with individuals
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients
- Creating a sales team
- Setting goals for the sales team and business growth and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
Sales Manager Requirements:
- Experience with large-scale chemical / oil and gas production facilities
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, marketing or related field
- Project management experience
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field, 5 + years preferred
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks
- US citizenship with legal ability to work in the US or Dual US / Canadian Citizenship
- Experience with business development in any or all of the Engineering or Construction related Industries is highly preferred
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference Job Posting # SM0621 in your reply.
We thank all applicants in advance; however, we will be corresponding only with those selected for an interview.
The EPCM Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, inclusion, and supporting the well-being of our employees.